Call for Proposals to support projects from Civil Society Organizations (CSO/NGO) directly or indirectly related to Neglected Tropical Diseases
At Anesvad Foundation, we have spent over 50 years working to guarantee access to health for people who live in the world’s most impoverished communities.
We create opportunities to improve their future through initiatives and projects that change their reality. Not forgetting them means to not forget who we are and what we do.
We believe in a world in which tropical diseases are not neglected and people have the opportunity to enjoy good health, and with it, more opportunities to live a dignified life. The group of Skin NTDs affect people living in the most neglected situation in the world.
For this reason the specific objective of this call for proposals is to defend and promote the right to health of persons affected by skin NTD, contributing to weave a legitimated and accountable civil society and/or affected community’s networks taking part in skin NTD responses and the global objective is to improve the quality of life of the people living in the most vulnerable situation by fighting and preventing most prevalent skin NTDs in Ghana (i.e. Buruli ulcer, leprosy, yaws, cutaneous leishmaniasis, onchocerciasis, and lymphatic filariasis) with emphasis on those treated through innovative and intensified disease management (IDM-NTDs) and providing support to people suffering from them, their families and their communities.
- Link to guidelines (PDF)
- Download the concept note form (DOCX)
- Digital tool training video (YouTube)
- Guidelines informative session (PDF)
- Presentation on Framework for Skin NTDs (PDF)
- NTD Master Plan Ghana Presentation (PDF)
- Anesvad Foundation corporative presentation (PDF)
- Anesvad Foundation NTD Work presentation (PDF)
How does this online tool work?
- You will need to create a free Submittable account or sign in with Google or Facebook credentials to submit to these forms.
- You can save a draft of your work if you would like to finish filling out the form at a later date.
- If anything changes with the information you submitted, please request to edit the submission / If you need to make changes to your form, please withdraw your submission and resubmit.
- Submittable works best on Google Chrome, Firefox, and Safari. Internet Explorer is not supported. Please make sure you are using a supported browser.
- We will follow-up with you about your submission by email. Please be sure to safelist notification emails from Submittable and check the email you used to sign up for your Submittable Account regularly.